Monday, February 27, 2012

A Much Needed Update

I originally started this blog to talk about forex. Having dabbled in it and made some decent money at it, I thought I would be able to contribute to the community by having this blog. It turned out I haven't made a post on this thing in over 2+ years. If you read my previous update, follow me on twitter/facebook, or know me - then you know I've left the forex business and started working with a well known gift basket dropshipper. Why? Read on...

The truth is I went back to my original passion, e-Commerce. You know, selling stuff online, marketing websites, building brands, etc - Forex was sort of a side-road for me that I got side-tracked on for a while, but as soon as I got back in the e-Commerce game I knew this is where I needed to be. I still enjoy talking to other Forex players, so if you are in that game, feel free to drop me a line.

I'll try to update this blog more often. Until next time :-)

PS: I'm not one for shamless promotion, but if you want to see the company I've been working with have a look at them here: Gift Baskets Dropship

No comments:

Post a Comment